1) Receiving pleas for help (fill out the form here or message us on Facebook @ReachYouthGlobal)
2) Recruiting and mobilizing volunteers to answer as many pleas as we can (Volunteers please fill out the volunteer form)
3) Distributing your donations to the individuals and families that we are able to help.
4) Serving, for the long-term, this beat-up, traumatized community with hearts of love and compassion.
Where do we begin with such an overwhelming task?
1) Prayer. That has already been happening. Keep praying with us.
2) Immediate action. Many of those involved with and connected to Reach Youth Global have already been in the flood waters, and a part of the rescue story of friends and families affected.
3) Gathering resources – volunteers, finances and materials.
4) Identifying needs and opportunities to connect with the volunteers, finances and materials.
We may not have all the answers, but we will continue to be led of God’s Spirit, and a heart to care. We have to start somewhere. We've started. Please help us to continue long after the waters have receded. Help us to see hope, hearts, and homes completely restored. No one can do it all, but all can do something. We would count it a privilege to serve with you and make a difference together. There is Hope After Harvey – be a part of it!
To donate, use the "Donate" button at the top of the page and select "Hope After Harvey" in the drop down menu.